Industrial Cleaning Services in Ft. Worth
With Fort Worth Dry Ice Blasting, we strive to bring our industrial clients cost-effective, eco-friendly solutions to even the toughest cleaning challenges. We place safety and health first and we commit to achieving or exceeding the highest standards when it comes to protecting our clients and our team.
We are experienced in solving complex cleaning problems. Our commitment to our future growth is what motivates us to continue investing in our company. Investing in special tools and equipment is not the only investment in this program. Safety training, job skills training, and supervisory skills training are also included.
Benefits of using Dry Ice Blasting
- Dry ice blasting is a powerful, safe, and effective way to clean surfaces. It uses dry ice pellets propelled at supersonic speeds to completely remove dirt from surfaces with no secondary waste or damage.
- Industrial equipment can be cleaned using a powerful solution for removing slag and for delicately removing traces of semiconductors and circuit boards.
- With dry ice blasting, you can reduce unexpected downtime and additional labor costs by performing a non-abrasive, disposable cleaning process.
- By using dry ice as a cleaning solution, equipment does not have to be disassembled or discarded, which will reduce more expensive downtime; and you do not have to move your equipment before cleaning thereby expediting the cleaning process and reducing potential damage.
Many different types of industries can utilize dry ice blasting. Many commercial and manufacturing settings find dry ice to be an ideal cleaning solution due to its unique properties.
- Power Generation
- Food processing -Food Standards Agency documented the process to effectively decontaminate surfaces of Salmonella enteritidis, coli, and Listeria monocytogenes.
- Remediation – mold, smoke, fire, and water damage
- Historic Preservation
- Oil and gas industry
By replacing conventional cleaning methods, dry ice reduces the need for manual scrubbing and the use of chemical agents and solvents. By reducing or eliminating the use of hazardous cleaning agents, employees will not be exposed to dangerous effects.
It’s okay if your business is not listed in our database. Just call or send us an email today and we’ll let you know if our dry ice blasting service can be used at your facility. Additional to our abrasive blasting process, we also offer a number of non-abrasive blasting techniques to suit most applications!
Dry Ice Blasting is Clean, Safe, and Environmentally Friendly!
The benefits of our dry ice blasting systems and services make this cleaning method very attractive to a variety of industries, including:
- Approved cleaning medium by the EPA, USDA and FDA
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous
- Inhibits mold and bacteria growth
- Effectively used in AIB and GFSI inspected/certified facilities
- Safe to use with food processing equipment
- No harmful gas is released into the atmosphere
- Secondary waste is not generated
- Providing protection against the use of dangerous chemicals that are used to clean and solvents that are used to disinfect
Give us a call today to schedule your free industrial cleaning service estimate. Our contractors will come to your workplace to go over your options for industrial cleaning services. Our staff is ready to answer any questions you might have about our services.